What's new

Abandoned the cut and ventured to a new old beach!!!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,342
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'm glad I did today's hunt proved fruitful three goldies two silver bands and a couple of coins that I don't know what they are yet! (Saltwater mud and sand really got caked on) !Pretty sure their silver looks like I got a half! There are definitely some targets there that are old and I don't think too many people of been out hunting in the water!!!


SnT
 

Attachments

  • image-692015778.webp
    image-692015778.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 256
Upvote 0
Awesome day hunting right there! Congrats!!!
 
Thats awesome i went back to the cut at d parking lot and got 2 golds and a silver
 
Great detecting, SnT!:wav:

Lorraine
 
great hunt !!!
 
SnT Great finds there. Looks like you had a fun an productive hunt. :]]] h an gl. -Joe
 
Sweet Finds!!! Seems like a great day of hunting!
 
Nice finds! I know what you mean. I have been pulling out some old stuff out of the water too. it may be that the winter months have exposed some older grade
 
Last edited:
Some nice finds, You got some good old beaches up that way.
I always figured if I made to NE I'd be after stripers. No way I'd leave my MD at home.
 
Nice hunt for sure...
 
Look good SurfnTurf, like that old silver half....very kewl.
 
You guys up in the NE find such great stuff!! Good finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom