What's new

Abducted by aliens whilst detecting (what would you do)

metal mania

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Abducted by aliens whilst detecting?. My main man Bob claims he was indeed abducted by aliens whilst detecting he had just got an excellent signal when bang the white blinding light missing time burned earth. The full works I wanted to laugh but he was serious my question is this what would you do.

A: laugh out loud
B: Nod in agreement whilst laughing silently to your self
C: Believe it with out question
D: Call men in white jackets

Feel free to add your own options

ps I feel he got hit by lighting.
 
I think I would be nice and respect the man, but probably let him know that I don't believe in aliens. Maybe suggest another explanation.
 
Go back to the abduction site and dig up the great signal he hit before the white light got him?? :dontknow:
 
I think Bob was about to dig up vital alien space minerals and they had
no choice but to detain him temporarily.

lastleg
 
lastleg said:
I think Bob was about to dig up vital alien space minerals and they had
no choice but to detain him temporarily.

lastleg
In that case, don't got back to the abduction site and dig up Bob's target! :o
 
Ankh said:
I would momentarily borrow bob's hat,,,,,,,line it with tin foil,,,and hand it back to him.
Ahh, maybe someone had already done this, and that's why he got hit by lightning!
 
af1733 said:
Ankh said:
I would momentarily borrow bob's hat,,,,,,,line it with tin foil,,,and hand it back to him.
Ahh, maybe someone had already done this, and that's why he got hit by lightning!
thanks for all the suggestions bob also said his metal detector had become super sensitive with increased depth could this be alien technology inserted into it he seems to think they will come again. His memory of that day seems to be getting better day by day I will keep you all informed
 
Is he missing his wallet? Sounds to me like he got mugged from behind. I got smacked on the head one time and also saw the white light/missing time. :violent1:
 
sounds to me like your main man Bob may have had a bad smoke or 2 .
 
Tank69 said:
sounds to me like your main man Bob may have had a bad smoke or 2 .
Hmm that crossed my mind also as he always takes his med's at 8.45am
 
I would fight those aliens off with my Lesche digging tool and my Garrett Pro-Pointer, that things built like a club!
 
If he truly believes he experienced an abduction / missing time episode then please get him to contact MUFON and report it. If he wants a follow up investigation they can get a Field Investigator to call him and might be able to put him in touch with someone to help him bring out his repressed memories.
MUFON is made up of professional people who know what they're doing.
 
Find out if he knows any good intergalatic detecting spots. ;D
 
been there done that :thumbsup:
 
I would calmly walk back to the pick-up and drink another beer, as apparently the first 2 or 6 didn't get the job done.
 
Tank69 said:
sounds to me like your main man Bob may have had a bad smoke or 2 .





thatleastitsntocrack.jpg
 
Personally, I like those green female aliens on Star Trek. They can abduct me anytime!
 
This must be the same Bob you mentioned a few threads back who thought the Moon affects detector signal depth. I'll bet he listens to Coast-to-Coast Radio every night. I hope you have some friends who are a bit more tuned in to reality.

scrubber
 
There might be somethin to that moon effect. Anyway, Bob sounds like a cool dude and we all probably have at least one friend like that. He can hang with me. He's kind of like the cilantro in the salsa of life.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom