What's new

Abducted by aliens whilst detecting (what would you do)

Yea theres only one Bob thats for sure
 
have another pint........................................or three :occasion14:
 
Well, I'd ask them about the Lost Dutchman treasure.
Pretty much go be cooperative - that is until they get out the anal probe. :D
 
UncleVinnys said:
Well, I'd ask them about the Lost Dutchman treasure.
Pretty much go be cooperative - that is until they get out the anal probe. :D
could you explain in detail what u mean lol thanks
 
metal mania said:
UncleVinnys said:
Well, I'd ask them about the Lost Dutchman treasure.
Pretty much go be cooperative - that is until they get out the anal probe. :D
could you explain in detail what u mean lol thanks
Ask your buddy Bob.
 
I'd want to know if they took him someplace where all the silver hadn't been sucked out yet. And, if they did, how I could get a ride there.
 
allen said:
1,000,000 or more planets
and we are the only ones with i
ntelligent life on them?
better believe aliens are real.
yes good odds
 
Learn to speak Spanish real fast and if it is the Other Aliens, I'd hide my probe. :laughing7:
 
Sandman said:
Learn to speak Spanish real fast and if it is the Other Aliens, I'd hide my probe. :laughing7:
good tips
 
wow amazing stuff
 
Carefull :read2: They are reading this thred right now :hello:
 
And I am reading theirs. **> ~* . . ^

Hallo ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom