What's new

about 2 Hours today at Hegins Park.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,852
Reaction score
76,296
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCF0006.webp

DSCF0005.webp

DSCF0007.webp

DSCF0008.webp

DSCF0009.webp

DSCF0010.webp

DSCF0012.webp

DSCF0013.webp

when I pulled in there my First sight was someone suiting up to detect .
Turned out to be BKinPA :laughing7:

so after a Quick talk & suiting up we went at it.

My gas rebate was 72 cents long

DSCF0015.webp

My trash a Bit Trashy

DSCF0019.webp

but I did manage 1 Keeper

DSCF0001.webpDSCF0009(1).webp

Got to try out my New Black Widow Headphones.
So far I like them. just enough volume for my ears
 
Upvote 24
Congrats on the Indian.
We have alot of parks in NYC that have been hammered over the years, and yet every so often, out pops a keeper.
Nicely done.
 
I always get excited when I pull a Indian liberty, I guess because it is one of my favorite coins =D

I like indians best when they are 1800's.
I like seeing that 18 at the beginning of a date for some reason :laughing7:

again, Thanks all !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom