What's new

about every 1/2 hr

texan connection

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
4,565
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I been getting these,,, from the webmaster@treasurnet emails, with no subject and no message, any one else?
 
more often now.
 
Its happening randomly and to me also. They are actually messages intended for you. Topic reply notifications and such.

Every message I've been getting looks the same but when I view the message source I can see what the intent was.

Marc has been contacted about it but I'm not sure when exactly he will get the communication.
 
makes sense, I haven't been getting my response to threads,, but the other instead.
 
Is this issue cleared up?
 
Years ago someone put out a virus that would generate thousands of bogus email messages to a person's email address. I had it happen to me and finally my ISP had to block it on their end.

If some of these people would apply themselves to something constructive they'd be millionaires.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom