What's new

about to start digging for peralta treasure.

peralta

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2011
Messages
389
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to dig on my own.didn't meet with government, they didn't seem interested.interested. we are still making arrangements and im searching for three more diggers. I also have the location to another treasure, but I don't know the name of it.my map/document says cavern of the gold.
 
OK there zippy, you're going to dig on your own... But need three diggers :icon_scratch: Is this an oxymoron of some sort :dontknow:

Anyway, I do wish you the best of luck :thumbsup:
 
hand print-2_edited-3.webpPeralta, Have you gotten any detector readings at these sites?
 
You are going to end up broke, dead or in Jail. Best of luck to you!
 
A horse is a horse, of course of course......
Carl
 
OK there zippy, you're going to dig on your own... But need three diggers :icon_scratch: Is this an oxymoron of some sort :dontknow:

Anyway, I do wish you the best of luck :thumbsup:

Sorry you didn't understand and I'm a year late, haha.I meant I'd bypass the government.
Take care
Tom
 
good luck peralta ,, and remember , even though the Government did not seem interested now , if you find any treasure and post that you did , they will be interested then......
 
good luck peralta ,, and remember , even though the Government did not seem interested now , if you find any treasure and post that you did , they will be interested then......

Hello mica66,sorry this is late, I won't display my treasures lol.Don't forget,you have to assist in digging them out,lol.
Take Care
Tom
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom