D dump_digger Jr. Member Joined Dec 22, 2016 Messages 91 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Detector(s) used White's prizm 950 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 7, 2017 #1 I know the abraiding stones, but the other one I initially thought was a bannerstone, but the material just isn't what they would have made a bannerstone out of. So maybe some kind of weight or atl-atl? Upvote 0
I know the abraiding stones, but the other one I initially thought was a bannerstone, but the material just isn't what they would have made a bannerstone out of. So maybe some kind of weight or atl-atl?
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Jan 7, 2017 #2 The hole looks very natural to me. So does the rest of that stone.
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,033 Reaction score 9,229 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jan 8, 2017 #3 the abrading stones also are natural