What's new

Accessory question?????

Gettintoknowsomethin

Full Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach CA.
Detector(s) used
$49.99 Radio Shack
lejermonModel-Sharness.webp Can anyone here please let me know if these harnesses are useful for extended detecting? I noticed after a hour or so swinging my new Safari the arm gets a little tired! Also, how easy are these harnesses to remove for digging targets? THANKS!
 
I have never liked to use a harness and have found out starting out in the spring it's a little rough but your arm builds up very quickly and you don't notice the extra weight and I swing a GTI 2500 at 41/2 pounds
 
I haven't used one but I've thought about - the Excalibur is freaking heavy!!! I'm eager to see more opinions on this! :icon_study:
 
I have used one and at times I like it, but for the most part, I do not, as I do not like straps around me. However, I know one guy that uses his constantly and loves it. He says he can stay out for longer periods of time with less fatigue. Like anything, it's a matter choice, but worth a try. I have one for that every now an then time, lol.
 
how we doing? I never have used one but one of the things I do so that I'm not bending down every 5 min is when I locate a target I stick a long golf tee in the ground and continue on working a area until I have 10 or 12 tee's in the ground at all my target spots, then I put my detector down and start digging! It gives you a chance to rest. Much easier and a fun way to detect. I will find a spot and work a grid about 12 feet by 12 feet or so.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom