Christ_in_you Full Member Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 168 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Sep 21, 2007 #1 In the creek just outside the cave a bit. Largest pottery shard to date. Since i was already wet I made a couple good scraper finds in the washout as well. Attachments pictures 057.webp 22.7 KB · Views: 464 Upvote 0
In the creek just outside the cave a bit. Largest pottery shard to date. Since i was already wet I made a couple good scraper finds in the washout as well.
Adena_man Hero Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 883 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Nicholasville, Ky Sep 21, 2007 #2 Good eye to find that in a creek! I have never found a pottery shard. Good luck! Brian
Christ_in_you Full Member Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 168 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Sep 21, 2007 Thread Owner #3 Hey Brian, I got a bunch be glad to send you a decent one as far as broken pottery goes. Ray
Adena_man Hero Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 883 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Nicholasville, Ky Sep 25, 2007 #4 Christ_in_you said: Hey Brian, I got a bunch be glad to send you a decent one as far as broken pottery goes. Ray Click to expand... That would be great! I'll send you a PM with my address. Thanks Brian
Christ_in_you said: Hey Brian, I got a bunch be glad to send you a decent one as far as broken pottery goes. Ray Click to expand... That would be great! I'll send you a PM with my address. Thanks Brian