Ace 250 a cent magnet?

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
Yeah, I'm betting that there's no quarters in the area.

When I took mine out for a first time spin a week back, I was in a park area where I knew they have cakespins with quarters every single year and I literally pulled out quarter after quarter out of the ground with strong signals on the quarter marker.

I cut my sensitivity down to 3 bars for mine, that really helped.

Mine's a dime magnet too, it has just been hard for me to find nickels lately...

My 250 hits on quarters as well as pennies, but nickles seem to elude it sometimes.

My Ace 250 works like a charm. When I get a hit on a quarter you can tell just by the sound its a quarter. This summer my clad quarter count is 217.. Nickels I get a nice signal also. I use to have a Bounty Hunter and in 3 years I think I dug up less then a dozen nickels with it.. Went out today and found a nice Secagawea 2000 dollar coin. I usually use the 5" sniper coil when I work the parks,, and with the Garrett pin pointer I got this summer it really takes less time digging and locating the coins in the dirt. Its a great coin hunting machine. . Some days it seems like quarters are all over the park and other days they are far and in between. It is just a matter of luck and how much time you spend coin hunting. I am retired so I get out at least 3 to 4 times a week . About 2 hours a hunt, or until my back gives out LOL.. Good Hunting to All.. Shane

Attachments

• 2000 Sacagawea Dollar Coin.jpg
    2000 Sacagawea Dollar Coin.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 262
  • 2000 Sacagawea Dollar Coin.jpg
    2000 Sacagawea Dollar Coin.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 253
Thanks giys, I just need to spend more time with the machine and get used to it, also need to grab up a pinpointer :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back