What's new

ace 250 and 350

mensite

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ace 250
What the differences what is different between the 2
 
Probably $100.. Actually I think there is very little difference from what I have read about, so I would keep the extra $100 in my own pocket :icon_thumleft:
 
Just got ours today, the wife 250, mine 350....

the 350 has the 8.5 x 11 double d coil
the 250 has a 6.5 x 9 concentric

the 350 runs on 8.25 kHz frequency
the 250 runs on 6.5 kHz frequency

everything else is virtually the same. Haven't really got to use them yet, got home late from our grandson's 5th birthday party; but have an "expedition" planned for tomorrow.

Todd
 
From what I hav read one runs on a higher frequency and different coils....Matt
 
mensite said:
What the differences what is different between the 2


dont buy one, buy a fisher f2 for 215.00 and you get a free 4 inch coil and a free pinpointer, i just sold my ace 250 never do i want to hear that stupid belltone again.

gringo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom