firetab Greenie Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 9, 2009 Thread Owner #1 i'm new to the hobbie anybody know a good place to us the ace 250 in l.a
aslterp7 Jr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2009 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Riverside, CA Detector(s) used Ace 250, automaxx pinpointer, garrett pro pinpointer Nov 1, 2009 #2 firetab said: i'm new to the hobbie anybody know a good place to us the ace 250 in l.a Click to expand... I have an Ace 250 also, only 2 weeks. Newbie 2. Good luck hunting. I hunt in the Riverside area, last week in Northern AZ.
firetab said: i'm new to the hobbie anybody know a good place to us the ace 250 in l.a Click to expand... I have an Ace 250 also, only 2 weeks. Newbie 2. Good luck hunting. I hunt in the Riverside area, last week in Northern AZ.
pokerdad911 Full Member Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 191 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location O.C CA. Detector(s) used Whites Idx Pro - DFX Nov 7, 2009 #3 Where in L.A. are you?