What's new

Acquired a scythe

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
My dad recently moved and passed this on to me. It came from the NC mountain area from a farm with sawmill back in the day that was in my stepmothers family. I'm going to put it in the nook above front door with other items I have for display
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7542.webp
    IMG_7542.webp
    611.9 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Hey I have one of those. I actually got it out and used it after watching this guy. what a cool tool!

 
Nathan W, that should look pretty cool in the nook. It does that bring back memories of mowing overgrown graveyards decades ago with one of those.
 
My dad recently moved and passed this on to me. It came from the NC mountain area from a farm with sawmill back in the day that was in my stepmothers family. I'm going to put it in the nook above front door with other items I have for display
Here's my display
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7548.webp
    IMG_7548.webp
    782.4 KB · Views: 85
Very nice!
 
Well done. Perfect spot.
 
Great looking display.
I tip my hat to your better half in allowing you to open display like that.
I'm restricted to concealed displays.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom