What's new

Ad choice

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Whats with all the adds?????????????????
When I come in I am hit by Google ad choice. There is no way out except to leave and come back in.
The block at the top that use to say HOME, now is Ad Choice.???????
 
Nothing here ... but adblock plus and adblock edge combined with Noscript all running in Firefox put an end to the whole mess that made it darn near impossible to follow the forum.

Need help setting up? Let me know.
 
don't know, but good to see you around. Still making art?
 
don't know, but good to see you around. Still making art?


Iron furnace.webp
This is the old iron furnace from the cache site I am now working in PA.
 
That is wild. Did you paint that?
 
Make sure you log in every time and don't sit idle for a long period of time, or else you will need to log back in. Ads do not pop up when you are logged in. :thumbsup:
 
Windows 10 did a long update and that has cleared all of the ad problems except once in a while E Bay pops up and I have to hit the ( back arrow) at the top to clear it.
FrankUntitled-1.webp
 
Hey Frank.... Download Firefox. Works great. I always right click on Firefox and open in private mode. Cleared up everything for me instantly! Brad
 
Windows 10 did a long update and that has cleared all of the ad problems except once in a while E Bay pops up and I have to hit the ( back arrow) at the top to clear it.
FrankView attachment 1302077
Well ya better not go at night! There's things out there the middle them woods make a strong man die from fright
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom