What's new

Adventures in Half Hunting

Cerulean

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
297
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Washington, DC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From 6 customer-wrapped rolls, I found six 2002-P halves and five 2002-D halves. The bank had lots more rolls where that came from, so I'll be sure to pick those up too.
 
Upvote 0
Cerulean said:
From 6 customer-wrapped rolls, I found six 2002-P halves and five 2002-D halves. The bank had lots more rolls where that came from, so I'll be sure to pick those up too.
Sorry. Better luck next time.
 
Went back for the rest, but somebody else beat me to them by five hours. Picked up some rolls of dollars and a few rolls of nickels. Found two 2004-P Sacajaweas and my first 1942-D nickel.
 
Not bad! I need some of those recent Sacs myself.

Brian
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom