Adventures on the Peralta Trail

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, a few years after I found Tayopa I commenced posting in here using the members as a sounding board and critics.. Believe me that they did, but eventually after they had found my weaksots ,I ended up with a clearer, truer, version of Tayopa. One of my biggest critics was Oro, but I eventually convinced even him. So actually your critics can become your biggest backers. Never give up if your are sure, and if you arent sure the critics will inadvertly help you. Never become discouraged, sometimes they come up with a missing piece.

The Tayopa story was greatly advanced by the readers in here., they came up with stuff that even I didn't know, or wasn't sure of at the time.

Last edited:

Ddiamond Digger

Oct 16, 2012
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen,
John actually have it right on. That heart shaped rock in the cactus is all the proof you need. Several caches are in the area all marked by Heart shaped stones with a large circle of stones around it. Each Heart on the ground is marked on the cache map over 20 of them. All containing some amount of gold bars.
How do I know this?
A gentleman with years and years of experience on the ground found them.
And that picture of the cave he crawled in on is again SPOT on.... I have a picture from a different angle but yeah its it.
Take it for what its worth.
And almost everyone search in the wrong spot as the Superstitions are merely a point of interest on the map.
It is close by about 10 miles or so from the Mountain itself.
Might even email interested parties a picture or two but wont post them online, sorry.
DD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread