IMG_20160119_095602.jpg

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi John glad that you are posting again!
The adventure continues!

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
John_Arizona-
Please describe what we're seeing in you pics as well as the "adventure" you've been on recently! I'm greatly interested in knowing what you've been working on and what you've found so far. Of course, only the information you're willing to share....I'm aware some things are probably better left private for the time being.

Thank you in advance!
All the best-
-JA

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
John_Arizona-
Please describe what we're seeing in you pics as well as the "adventure" you've been on recently! I'm greatly interested in knowing what you've been working on and what you've found so far. Of course, only the information you're willing to share....I'm aware some things are probably better left private for the time being.

Thank you in advance!
All the best-
-JA

top photo is of some Spanish carvings in caliche, that's all I will elaborate.
Bottom photo is in a cave that I had to crawl in, and found the initials J.W. with fragments of gold in quartz on the floor and wire gold on the walls mixed in the Quartz. Both of these places are located far from where everyone has been.

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
top photo is of some Spanish carvings in caliche, that's all I will elaborate.
Bottom photo is in a cave that I had to crawl in, and found the initials J.W. with fragments of gold in quartz on the floor and wire gold on the walls mixed in the Quartz. Both of these places are located far from where everyone has been.

John Arizona,
Congrats on your find and many thanks for putting up some pictures.
Keep them coming!
-Weekender

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
received_182403118783114.jpeg

I found several dried gray old planks covering a hole/pit, they are in a place thats a haven to rattlers.

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
the main reason nobody finds anything, they don't believe in the symbols, carvings, glyphs, letters and numbers, and also don't go by what someone wrote in a book and never mind google earth. These things that I have found was by hiking 80% of the entire region. Since I was on here last, thats all I have been doing. All I take is a camera

Last edited:
OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMG_2749.jpg

Heart on Left, Numbers, Cross, Mule, Priest, Windows and a Door

Last edited:
OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
all these places zig zag through the mountains in all directions

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have never found a red or black hand, I never see anybody, all I hear is the wind, birds, rattlers, aircraft in the sky. Elgatodelnoche and I are the only 2 that scour the entire Countryside, I don't take anyone else, because I don't trust anyone else. I'm not looking for fame or fortune, I just want to show what others say is not there, is in fact there. The Manuel Peralta Tesoro De Oro Map is a multi-layered map, to all the mine and the hidden location one Weavers that everyone overlooks. I believed and found more than I was expecting, I will not show you everything at once. I will break it down and post some highlights from time to time. Not to mock or disrespect anyone, but... I don't need my mug plastered across the tv and I don't need to make a buck and not find anything and to make an az out of myself. I don't go here and there asking questions. First: Open Your Mind, Research, Believe. I don't need to find nuggets or pans of gold, because I have done that. The real joy is proving whats there, if you don't believe, then you just better stay home.

People are looking for the obvious and obvious don't work out here!

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never found a red or black hand, I never see anybody, all I hear is the wind, birds, rattlers, aircraft in the sky. Elgatodelnoche and I are the only 2 that scour the entire Countryside, I don't take anyone else, because I don't trust anyone else. I'm not looking for fame or fortune, I just want to show what others say is not there, is in fact there. The Manuel Peralta Tesoro De Oro Map is a multi-layered map, to all the mine and the hidden location one Weavers that everyone overlooks. I believed and found more than I was expecting, I will not show you everything at once. I will break it down and post some highlights from time to time. Not to mock or disrespect anyone, but... I don't need my mug plastered across the tv and I don't need to make a buck and not find anything and to make an az out of myself. I don't go here and there asking questions. First: Open Your Mind, Research, Believe. I don't need to find nuggets or pans of gold, because I have done that. The real joy is proving whats there, if you don't believe, then you just better stay home.

People are looking for the obvious and obvious don't work out here!

Thanks John,
After all the grief and harassment some of these folks put you thru, I am glad you were the one to find it.
-Weekender

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks John,
After all the grief and harassment some of these folks put you thru, I am glad you were the one to find it.
-Weekender

Thanks.

Just I know and knew people didn't believe and I know there's still a lot that don't believe this or these photos.
I don't come here much, because people get off on squabbling, trying to prove you wrong when they don't have anything to prove and photos don't lie.

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMG_1312 copy.jpg

Marked Saguaro Near Mine. Saguaro is 45 Feet Tall

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMG_1310.JPG

Mid Saguaro Has a Heart Lodged into it, Number 7 Stone Was Leaning Against the Saguaro on the North Side of it

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMG_1311.JPG
Northside of Saguaro Shows Knife Marks and the Heart Stone