John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The priest on the peralta stones is on the canyon wall, the mule is on the wall, the heart is on the wall with a line going off the tip with a line to the pit. All the mines are in a 2 mile wide by 3 mile long location. The location hasn't been set foot in by anyone I have heard of and not by anyone on this Forum. Your not going to find this using google earth or flying over it. They made it so all entrances are hidden in shadows or with vegetation in front of them. There are a bunch of clues to throw you off and make you go in many directions. This takes a lot of time and patience.

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Rumor has it that these have been sealed, no they haven't, but you better know how to climb cliff faces and rappel if you choose to go further... or get a drone. Have someone drop you off, wear camouflage and don't be seen by anyone. You can't dig because it against the law and there are seismic sensors around but not to detect tremors but to detect man digging away illegally. I only go for research and to find out for myself what's really out there. If your going to do this, you have to go outside of your comfort zone and in the winter time but not anything below 40.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
View attachment 1268108
This is the direction the map is read. The white lines are the topographical part, the blue inverted background is the canyon face. This is all the hints that I will give you.

John,

Your map has been around for more years than you have, likely, lived. That area has been searched for more years than I have been alive (71).

My uncle's tracing of the original map:

Glad to see you are finding some new stuff.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You need to use the background, you don't believe in signs and symbols, that is why you haven't found anything. When you come off your righteous high horse someday, then maybe I will show you something

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
You need to use the background, you don't believe in signs and symbols, that is why you haven't found anything. When you come off your righteous high horse someday, then maybe I will show you something

John,

Perhaps you are right.

I know or knew many of the people who searched the area of the Fish Map. A good number of them are dead now.

When you say "signs and symbols", who's interpretations are you using? Did you develop your own meanings? Did you go into the area with foreknowledge of the signs/symbols you were looking for, or did you figure them out as you went along? Can you tell me what symbol is on the Fish Map that you find important? Did you find a mine or a cache of gold ore? Are gold bars part of your find?

Lake Erie Schaffer was a good friend of Frank Fish and is the source for the Fish Map. She was also a good friend and partner of my Uncle, Chuck Ribaudo. If anyone had an inside track on that map it was Schaffer. I knew Manuel Peralta, who was also part of her team. They settled on Black Top Mountain, which happened to be where Chuck Ribaudo had his claim many years before he met Schaffer.

Chuck in front of his claim:

For a number of years now, I have freely given my time and research/documents to many Dutch Hunters. If you consider that to be someone on a "righteous high horse", I suppose that's me. Carolyn and I have spent thousands of dollars providing food and a shady, comfortable campsite at the Dutch Hunter's Rendezvous for many people, and a lot of those were complete strangers to us.

I would never assume that someone who has spent years in those mountains never found "anything". That seems to me to be something that someone riding a pretty "high horse" of their own might say.

As I said, "Glad to see you are finding some new stuff."

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
someday I will give you something for all your hard work for looking. Forget everything else Joe, your too narrow minded.

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't believe in luck, luck is for losers that lost hope.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
cynics ruin this site, old know it all don't know anything. I showed you the ore vein and you still don't believe anything. Your just some used up has been that only has dim wit and short words. Your poor because of your attitude.

Last edited:
OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Try to show you what's out there, it's there, you just didn't climb high enough or go the extra mile

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
cynics ruin this site, old know it all don't know anything. I showed you the ore vein and you still don't believe anything. Your just some used up has been that only has dim wit and short words. Your poor because of your attitude.

John,

Not sure what's got your tail so twisted, but we are far from poor. You might ask a few people who actually know us, before you start making uninformed opinions.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Adios Loser

John you have been warned multiple times and had several timeouts for insulting other members... See you in 6 months maybe.....

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
One last thing here. I admit to being a "has been" as John mentioned, but I still have a few of my wits left, although they certainly are dimmer these days. Since John has found everything, and he only wanted to help me, I would be happy to accept a piece of Dutchman ore about the size of my head, which is larger than average. I need something like that for a doorstop in my office.

One of the times I climbed a little higher. None of my team would follow me:

Good luck to everyone, including John_Arizona,

Joe Ribaudo

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Now we will never know what happened to the rock that was spray-painted with gold paint.

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Why is he so fussy?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've been following this particular thread since it started and I can't figure out what got him so incensed. As far as I see, nobody insulted him, called him names, or insinuated that he was lying. All anyone has asked for are the details & pictures showing what had been found which, correct me if I'm wrong, is a pretty standard thing to request on a treasure hunting site. Just sayin.....
I had been interested in hearing more about his search & discovery, though I'm definitely over that one now.

All the best (to those who can handle speculation & debate)-
-JA

Guster

Dec 8, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He may have also discovered Scooter Dave's secret peyote patch.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah....that's out behind the QuikTrip.....

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend John. The cactus in posts 16, 17, 18, 19 appears to be the work of people working off frustrations, or boredome, by throwing things at a Sahuara.rather, than a sign. I have resorrted to this once myself also.

Many of the Sahuaro, or Pitaya cactus down here are so marked.
But I love the rest of your work. Congrats on your finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread