What's new

Advertising to CRHers and a Buffalo

Fropa

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
511
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
My box of halves last week had a 64-D showing, and it was the only silver in the box. But I did find a half with an advertising sticker on it.

5FEB09.jpg


I looked the number up and it is from Advantage Coins in Fairborn, OH. The coin made it through the system from OH to Western WI so I guess it could work to get your offer out to the CRHing community.

I did a $100 in counting machine nickels and found a 1928-S Buffalo which I needed for my album and 28 pre 1960s but no War nickels or Speared Buffalos.

12FEB09NickelBag.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Fropa said:
with an advertising sticker on it..
just looked up the number
Advantage coins Wilmington, OH
call and offer all your clad dumps. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom