What's new

After 15 rolls opened, I GUESS IT WASN’T A DUMP wow/ pic

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
After 15 rolls opened, I GUESS IT WASN’T A DUMP wow/ pic
I stopped at a bank that had $320 in hand rolls. All looked the same; all had a 4 digit number written on them. Someone’s dumps I thought but hey, take a chance, Columbus did, right? After 15 rolls of clad, there was a 40% staring at me. Hey, looks like he missed one. I dumped the roll in my hand and couldn’t believe it, ALL Silver. Then nothing but clad until the VERY LAST ROLL, all freaking silver. I found a 40% in roll number 31. After looking, there were 2 1964’s in the mix. Un-freaking-believable. This has been an epic CRHing week for me. 3 times this week I have dumped a roll and seen nothing but silver. 3 dream rolls in one week. Someone pinch me. And my boxes were great too.
Here is the total for the $320 in hand rolls today.
39 – 40%
2 - 1964
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_011.webp
    ScreenHunter_011.webp
    67.2 KB · Views: 430
Upvote 0
Wow, Now that is good. I wonder if the four numbers were the last four social security numbers of the depositor? The small town bank where my wife has her business account requires a last name and a phone number on each roll being deposited. You most likely had the dumps of a non-collector. Well Done :D

Happy Hunting,

Scott (Mid-Mich)
 
Let me tell you something about my brother Awhitster. He calls me every so often. Guess why? This time was for this latest greatest find of his. I have a block on his phone number now. I don't want to talk to him. We both have the same mother and father. Why is it my YOUNGER brother gets all this "special treatment"?????

Ok bro, another great bank roll find. You have the nack. I've tried but up here they just look at you and say........."Halves? We never get halves!"...............Oh wait!! I have one in my tray. IT'S A BI-CEN................PPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT... ;D
 
Rosco Bookbinder said:
Let me tell you something about my brother Awhitster. He calls me every so often. Guess why? This time was for this latest greatest find of his. I have a block on his phone number now. I don't want to talk to him. We both have the same mother and father. Why is it my YOUNGER brother gets all this "special treatment"?????

Ok bro, another great bank roll find. You have the nack. I've tried but up here they just look at you and say........."Halves? We never get halves!"...............Oh wait!! I have one in my tray. IT'S A BI-CEN................PPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT... ;D

LOL!!!

Nice score, dude!
 
Nice haul. Motor on! 8)
Red Thunder
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom