What's new

After rain hunt

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I when this morning after we had a good rain night before , so I when I went to old school I got there and ground was perfect nice and moist first time in a while. I got solid signal 12-44/44 and out comes a 58 wheaty and 5in away got second good signal 12-45/46/47 and was hoping silver but this cool relic came out a US forces occupation medal dated 1945, others find back of a old pocket watch , junk ring and some old relics
 

Attachments

  • 1471108723537.webp
    1471108723537.webp
    192.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 1471108942225.webp
    1471108942225.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 1471108964945.webp
    1471108964945.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 1471108981755.webp
    1471108981755.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 1471109001314.webp
    1471109001314.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 1471109015287.webp
    1471109015287.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 103
Upvote 26
Good going on the medal...neat find.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Cool looking medal . Congrats
 
Congratulations. Really like the service medal. That's a nice find.
 
Awesome medal recovery! :occasion14:
 
That medal is quite the find.........:thumbsup:
 
You and the etrac doing it again, really neat find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom