What's new

After reading about Aquas cartridge plate, I almost dont want to post this

cti4sw

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,559
Reaction score
919
Golden Thread
1
Location
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
After reading about Aqua's cartridge plate, I almost don't want to post this

Just a silver ring from a local park, but it's my second silver ring for the year, third silver ring ever.

ring.webp

Also found this, not totally sure what it is, but thought it was cool. Google thinks it's off some sort of heater, or boiler.

20140513_223131.webp
 
Upvote 22
I guess I'm really lucky, then. Both of my banner coins were found in a field with very few modern trash hits.

I ought to go back there again with my smaller coil and dig some more before they put in that walking path they're talking about, but I want to go back to this church I'm doing this year. Gotta be more silver there.
 
Small coils are great for separation....but if there isn,t much trash your better off with the larger coil.

Hit the banner fields...the church will still be there later on !!!!
 
Haha I have that same ring
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom