What's new

After the storm Gold Rings #9 #10

OBN

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
6,897
Reaction score
8,283
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland Waters
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Final got out in the water after the storms a week ago, Both Ocean side and Assawomen Bay to a older location. Seen many hunters the last few weeks and only heard of a few treasures been dug so I had to test the waters myself after been weather delayed. Early morning hunts, water was chilly (38) but the drysuit worked great except Sunday, I got something caught in the zipper and did not notice until it was to late, so a quick return to shore revealed the leak. Back out Monday and Tuesday were a success with 2 gold's to add to the total. Number 9 Gold was a relief since it was replacing a ring I thought was gold but turned out to be a fake. Back on track Tuesday as I got two Franklin Half's 52/53 from the same hole then a Gold Signet not far away with end of day finding Silver #60 for 2016.

OBN0002.webpOBN0002.webp

Interesting religious medallion

OBN0354.webp

As I was walking out to the water Sunday seen several dry sand hunters

OBN0354.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 28
OBN... Is that square sterling marked ?
If so what kind.
 
9 gold and 60 silver.....only one month into the year? Wow, good for you.
 
Nice finds! Keep those storms rolling in!
 
Last edited:
Tis a "cruciform scapular pendant" ... ?
 
Excellent hunt, lots of silver and gold goodies! :occasion14:
 
very nice finds
 
Man - o - man, 2016 is going to be a great season for you OBN:headbang:
 
Tis a "cruciform scapular pendant" ... ?

Yes! Very Good AARC, Thanks for the info. I had to look up. And sorry for the delay, dinner date GF...
Excellent hunt, lots of silver and gold goodies! :occasion14:

Thank You Professor! Very Blessed hunt!


very nice finds
Thanks Can! Was a good day and headed back..


Man - o - man, 2016 is going to be a great season for you OBN:headbang:

Thanks Loco! Lets hope. Be Safe my friend!
 
1536374iko7yr08du.gif WTG ...AAA...AWESOME AS ALWAYS
 
As you know already OBN it is hard for me to give a value to the coins because I'm not A US national, but I do understand the value of gold :laughing7:

... and the dedication you have for this hobby, especially during winter time

Congrats OBN :thumbsup:
 
Down twenty so far, can't wait to get back in the water. nice work Beachy, I had my Excalibur rigged up on a harness to dry and wet sand hunt down here after the storm. No luck for me. I should rig that straight shaft while I'm using my Deus.
Congrats on getting out and finding GOLD! Your the man!
 
As usual OBN, you have impressed me! WOW.

Best of luck to you, not that you need any more.
 
10 rings before the 1st of February. OMG I can't imagine what your total will be for the year. Congratulations
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom