log2lumber
Jr. Member
- Joined
- May 8, 2015
- Messages
- 53
- Reaction score
- 45
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Detroit, MI
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 2 with carbon fiber shaft and upgrades
Minelab Vanquish 540(won it!)
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Quick stop at a park after work, needed a little relaxation before heading home. The park is near work in Detroit. I only covered a small area maybe 20 x 20. So many signals it took 3.5 hours. Probably never been hunted. Most of the stuff was 2 inches or less below the ground
Got my first key and first spoon ever.
8 quarters, 2 dimes, 44 pennies $2.64
Part of a utility knife
Costume jewelry - a giant P with crystals, part of an earring, a thin bangle.
I am stumped why I did not find any nickels, I am going to bring some I found before and test how they sound and read there. I never got a nickel reading.
I did find junk too which is not pictured - 2 plastic lighters, bottle caps x many, some wire , a phone charger, and various metal pieces.
Love my Garrett AT Pro and pinpointer.
Got my first key and first spoon ever.
8 quarters, 2 dimes, 44 pennies $2.64
Part of a utility knife
Costume jewelry - a giant P with crystals, part of an earring, a thin bangle.
I am stumped why I did not find any nickels, I am going to bring some I found before and test how they sound and read there. I never got a nickel reading.
I did find junk too which is not pictured - 2 plastic lighters, bottle caps x many, some wire , a phone charger, and various metal pieces.
Love my Garrett AT Pro and pinpointer.

Upvote
14
But, your taking some samples along is the single best way to learn what might be different there.








