What's new

After work lead

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out last night for a little bit after work. I found some lead. No brass as usual. I've been finding quite a lot of the star base bullets at this spot. I'm hoping that a US base will show up sometime soon as I've never dug one yet. I've been finding carved bullets every time I hunt it also. Thanks for looking. HH
 

Attachments

  • 15263407720500.webp
    15263407720500.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 15263423512661.webp
    15263423512661.webp
    57.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 15263423134190.webp
    15263423134190.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 15263427619402.webp
    15263427619402.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 66
Upvote 0
The carved bullets would do it for me. Congratulations on all the lead.
 
Love the bullets. You should get buttons....
 
The carved bullets would do it for me. Congratulations on all the lead.

Thanks buddy. It's being developed & I'm trying to save as much a I can.
 
Great amount of Very Nice drops & Carved Minnie's , I'd take Star Base all day , I do hope you get a "US" or 20.

Don't feel Bad , The only Brass I been getting is The old shot gun type & 22 cases , .

Thanks for posting , are you using the "Beast" machine? GPX or a of them all.
Davers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom