THAT is Max Cool on TEN! I LOVE IT!!! The Native Americans saw evidences of the spiritual plane in many, MANY natural objects and I can't help but believe the maker -- who would have been intimately acquainted with the surface of this tool -- would have noticed the image right away. You have a very spiritual object there that you were meant to find (probably because you are one of the few people who would find such a thing and immediately notice and appreciate its "finer points")!
I have had profound dreams about finding stone tools where the main message of the dream was: "If you find something [or several things] like that, respect it for its spiritual value and seek to preserve it in a way that tribe elders and medicine men would approve of, with dignity and care." You are a very lucky and special person to have found this.
Namaste',
NorCal [Northern California] Gal