What's new

Age Of Buckle

Bubba65

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
925
Golden Thread
1
Location
NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Hi all dug this buckle today and posted it in my post in the Todays forum. I know this will be answered quickly, but I was wondering what is the age of this buckle I found. I have my thoughts but not 100% sure, so would be great to hear what others have to think. Thanks for looking.

Bubba65
 
I am not seein a picture?
 
Upvote 0
I hope this works. I posted them and they didn't show

Bubba65
 

Attachments

  • 030.webp
    030.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 031.webp
    031.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 0
I hope this works. I posted them and they didn't show

Bubba65
:thumb_up:


That's a nice ealy one one for your side of the pond, 1600s...a good find. :award_star_gold_2:

SS
 
Upvote 0
Wow, looks like a shoe buckle. Nice! I have to get back east to do some hunting.
 
Upvote 0
I hope this works. I posted them and they didn't show

Bubba65[/QUOTE

That's a nice ealy one one for your side of the pond, 1600s...a good find. :award_star_gold_2:

SS

Thanks Silver Searcher, I was think 1700's but 1600's makes it even sweeter. Like you said especially from this side of the pond.

Bubba65
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom