pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,278 Reaction score 207,308 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 19, 2021 #1 I think it?s just a general service button, a guess.(Found it again in the storage) Just wondering what age? Thanks for looking.
I think it?s just a general service button, a guess.(Found it again in the storage) Just wondering what age? Thanks for looking.
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 19, 2021 #2 I?m not sure someone will know but it is beautiful. I love it. Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2021 #3 It is a Navy button dating prior to 1941 but it looks like there was another backmark on it and "Waterbury Button Co/ Waterbury CT." was stamped over it. Or is it just my old eyes seeing that? Upvote 0
It is a Navy button dating prior to 1941 but it looks like there was another backmark on it and "Waterbury Button Co/ Waterbury CT." was stamped over it. Or is it just my old eyes seeing that?
erfranks Hero Member Joined Mar 3, 2021 Messages 813 Reaction score 1,103 Golden Thread 0 Location Cape Coral, Fl Detector(s) used Nautilus DMC-2B Minelab Equinox 800 White TRX pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2021 #4 Yep Navy, and Fyrffytr1 it does look like stamped twice i do see waterbury but can make out other. Nice button Upvote 0
Yep Navy, and Fyrffytr1 it does look like stamped twice i do see waterbury but can make out other. Nice button
VaGent Full Member Joined Apr 20, 2021 Messages 207 Reaction score 820 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Virginia Detector(s) used Currently Deus XP, also have 2 Minelab Explorer XS as backups. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 19, 2021 #5 Post-Civil War US Navy button. Could be anywhere from 1870s to 1940s. Upvote 0
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,278 Reaction score 207,308 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 19, 2021 Thread Owner #6 Here's another picture of the back.ok it sucks also. Now looking at the picture l think something is going on. I'll get a better shot later when I go up to the shop. Upvote 0
Here's another picture of the back.ok it sucks also. Now looking at the picture l think something is going on. I'll get a better shot later when I go up to the shop.