What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Age of Cast Iron Train?

grasshopper

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2007
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
3,152
Golden Thread
1
Location
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, found this the other day at a site I've found coins/relics from mid 1700s to the early 1900s.

Assume it's half of a cast iron train (I think there would have a been a mirror image 2nd half). I accidently broke it into a few pieces getting it out...

It's approximately a foot long. It's difficult to photograph but I also attached a picture from above with the nail going through it.

I'm mostly curious on age but I can't find an exact match, any help would be appreciated!
 

Attachments

  • 20230327_203209.webp
    20230327_203209.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
  • 20230327_203838.webp
    20230327_203838.webp
    707.2 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Upvote 3

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom