What's new

✅ SOLVED Age of toy pistol?

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Hello!

I dug this one last week. It's a cool looking little toy pistol! ZEE toys ~ made in HING KONG ~ "RANGER" ~ it has a "No." but the digits are unreadable. Anyone know that age of this bad boy?!
 

Attachments

  • June29-2012dirtyGUN.webp
    June29-2012dirtyGUN.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 633
  • June29-2012cleanGUN.webp
    June29-2012cleanGUN.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 357
  • June29-2012cleanGUNzee.webp
    June29-2012cleanGUNzee.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 197
I am not 100% sure, but I THINK it is from the mid 1970's .. but I could be wrong.
 
Upvote 0
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Cool find! That sure is a little one. Thanks for posting.
 
Upvote 0
If it’s the one that takes 1 large cap, I have one out in the garage.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom