What's new

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
SORRY HAD TO VENT. Not sure about the rest of you, but I don't always get my boxes when they arrive. For me it's usually a two day delay, but as the end of the month nears I try to get any outstanding boxes so I can get a better month numberswise...doesn't really make sense but it's my battle rhythm.

So this week I got two boxes, not retaped, just reboxed, with rolls that were rerolled FED rolls. THEY WERE ON THE BOTTOM TOO!!!! I should have seen them and refused them. Another box I opened had on regular brown roll in it with 49 fed rolls. I've found at least one silver through 14 rolls so it's not skunk, but I mean come on QUALITY CONTROL!!!!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Anybody have a new rope? ;D Kidding, still looks like a decent score.
 
phrostie said:
SORRY HAD TO VENT. Not sure about the rest of you, but I don't always get my boxes when they arrive. For me it's usually a two day delay, but as the end of the month nears I try to get any outstanding boxes so I can get a better month numberswise...doesn't really make sense but it's my battle rhythm.

So this week I got two boxes, not retaped, just reboxed, with rolls that were rerolled FED rolls. THEY WERE ON THE BOTTOM TOO!!!! I should have seen them and refused them. Another box I opened had on regular brown roll in it with 49 fed rolls. I've found at least one silver through 14 rolls so it's not skunk, but I mean come on QUALITY CONTROL!!!!!!!!
You gotta know they know what they are doing- sending us CRH'ers a message and a metaphorical slap in the face too.
 
Bummer - at least they are easy to dump!

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom