What's new

ahoy everybody !!

skenney

Greenie
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Noob to hunting .Found this site while reading about different rigs.have not purchased a detector yet I still need to figure out the best one for my area.
 
Noob to hunting .Found this site while reading about different rigs.have not purchased a detector yet I still need to figure out the best one for my area.

MG_127.gif
skenney

treasureman (2).webp
 
Hello, Every one I am a new member of this site and glad to participate in this forum to share some good ideas and getting good information from all of you.

MG_127.gif
patricronald

welcome53 (3).webp
 
welcome to TNet from the sunshine state!
 
ahoy, welcome.... Lots of good info on this site.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom