What's new

Alabama artifacts

newnan man

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
8,907
Reaction score
36,461
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My fossil buddy got these with some fossils/ bones he bought. Supposed to be mostly Alabama stuff. There is some Tallahatta quartz in the mix so at least some probably are. He will eventually get around to asking me to buy them. I'm not really into Alabama stuff. I'll just say it Nick Saban has got a lot to do with it!:laughing7: I don't know why the pics are upside down but you all can see them good enough.

20180829_165405.webp20180829_165415.webp
 
Upvote 0
Some nice points and drills in there ...... yeah Saban is a great coach but seems he may be a d-bag as well [emoji51]
 
Born, raised and growing old in Georgia, but I gotta say that Alabama has some of the best artifacts (and bottles) in the nation.
 
Nice, love the drills.
 
I may be interested in them for the right price if you aren't. I can always use more for my Alabama tray.
 
Yes, the pics are upside down...unless you're from Ohio, then they are right side up! Gary
 
Yes, the pics are upside down...unless you're from Ohio, then they are right side up! Gary

Hey now, I resemble that remark!! lol

I never really understood the difference whether they pointed up or down.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom