What's new

Albany NY

Bgmeanie

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Love this forum and the great finds! Reintroduced to this "passion" a few months ago. Just got a newAT Pro and looking to join up w local detectorists. Shoot me a message if your in the same boat.
Just getting used of the new machine today. A few wheats and 60's toys- nothing worth pictures yet!!!! I'll get some soon though!!
Take Care Gents
 
Upvote 12
Welcome aboard. Should have posted, it's "todays finds" not "todays super finds." Sounds like a good hunt to me. I post a lot of stuff that's not too impressive but a lot of us like to look. Glad to see you back in the hobby. Good luck

HH, Relic Nut
 
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:
 
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing your treasures
 
Welcome to the forums .
 
im in sctdy bud
 
Welcome to the forum, I'm from Rensselaer but I hunt Albany parks every weekend hope to see yah in the field ...
 
I'm in Schenectady but usually hit Albany parks with Park Pirate on weekends.
 
Welcome to tnet post it all its all great stuff. All of us find the same stuff it's all about the research !
If you hunt a modern park you will dig clad
Period , you will find old stuff too but more clad , find the old old sites on old old maps then overlay them find woods that were houses. Look there hh gl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom