What's new

Alkaline vs Lithium batteries....

Possum

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Messages
1,917
Reaction score
2,477
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Are lithium batteries acceptable to use in my Tejon or should I just use Alkaline batteries? Thanks in advance, take care, HH and may God Bless!!!

"D"
 
Non-rechargeable lithiums are an acceptable alternate to alkalines. They both are 1 1/2 volts/cell. But rechargeable lithiums are typically 3.7v/cell, and can't be used. This just general info...I know nothing about the Tejon.
Jim
 
Non-rechargeable lithiums are an acceptable alternate to alkalines. They both are 1 1/2 volts/cell. But rechargeable lithiums are typically 3.7v/cell, and can't be used. This just general info...I know nothing about the Tejon.
Jim

Thanks Jim, I appreciate the info... "D"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom