What's new

All dogs go to heaven?

metal guy

Greenie
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I've been casually gridding my yard and stumbled across a burn site yesterday in a far off corner. A little history on the area the town was founded about 1918, our house was built 1943. Above us was once a veterinan clinic on the hill top.
So I hit this spot and I keep getting 85-89 on the VDI and the pitch is so sweet. Start digging, nails, nails, nails, so many I could have opened a hardware store, floppy disk parts, and then a tag. Still another swipe, still high VDI, dig, nails nails, another tag. Now this wouldn't be that big of deal however earlier on in the day I had found a tag in the center of our backyard.
Turns out they are dog licenses from the 70's. However why were they in a burn pile with nails? Have I stumbled across a serial dog killer or did they use to burn dogs in the 70s? It just has a creepy vibe to it.
bab55f13a06f85d0e0ffb52d9b7685c8.jpg


Update 8/13/15: Found an additional 3 tags in the same area today. One with the address for a vet clinic in Portland.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Upvote 4
Probably had a burn pile for all the old dog collars and stuff . Ya lets go with that theroy
 
Maybe it was the vet Jeffery Dogmuier (Jeffery Dommer)
 
Your connect with the Vet Clinic has to be involved, maybe your property was owned by someone who worked there and burned the trash for them. Nails would have been in the firewood burned, other stuff from the Vet garbage. Be careful as there could be scalpels and syringes in the mix. Sub 8-)
 
Found another 3 tags today hitting the same spot.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
 
Maybe it was where the clean out from cremation furnace was dumped and some dog tags found their way there.
 
METAL GUY THATS SOME VERY SAD FINDS , LOVE THE OLE DOG TAGS.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom