What's new

All for Naught?

adambomb106

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Midland City, AL
Has anyone ever thought/worried that if they were to die tomorrow, their family would take all the coins you've worked so hard to find, and take them back to the bank for face? I think my grave would explode. Just wondering.
 
Upvote 0
My wife and kids are well aware what's in my stash...if we all go at the same time I guess it won't really matter.
 
Nope. My kin wouldn't know where to find mine. It's all buried in a location that only I know. No map. Some future MDer is gonna make the banner!! :headbang:
 
Being dead is a very serious condition to be in ! Seen plenty of dead people, many in rough shape. The funny thing was none of them seemed very concerned or worried. I've yet to hear one complain.
So I imagine that the day I get planted I won't have a concern in the world either.
 
Think about it all the time.

It probably would be a good Idea to leave a note, with your stash, for whom it may concern with a little clue as to what to do with them in the event of your death. Or educate another trustworthy family member.

Mojo
 
I know a guy that used to hide his cash so his wife would not find it. Over the years he amassed several thousand dollars.
One day he started experiencing severe chest pains and thought he was having the "Big One" so he told his wife about the money.
On the way to the hospital he let off a gigantic fart that he described as lasting a good 30 seconds in duration and the pains went away.
When they got back home it took his wife all of 30 seconds to grab his stash.
 
coinmojo said:
Think about it all the time.

It probably would be a good Idea to leave a note, with your stash, for whom it may concern with a little clue as to what to do with them in the event of your death. Or educate another trustworthy family member.

Mojo

Yes, and when you make the note, please be sure that you have my current address and spell my name correctly. :laughing7:

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
I plan to bury mine somewhere which will require an elaborate treasure hunt to reclaim it.
 
I plan on putting in my will and making sure my wife knows what to do with it.

Golden Silver
 
When I get close to that point, I think I will actually dump it all myself. Pick a couple of banks separated by significant distance. Self service counter. It seems like it would be nice to make possible some young CRH "hit of a lifetime". I can just imagine his excitment as he posts on treasurenet about the "10 solid boxes. Solid. All 90%!"
 
katzky said:
When I get close to that point, I think I will actually dump it all myself. Pick a couple of banks separated by significant distance. Self service counter. It seems like it would be nice to make possible some young CRH "hit of a lifetime". I can just imagine his excitment as he posts on treasurenet about the "10 solid boxes. Solid. All 90%!"

Just let me know when you are ready. I will meet you at the branch.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
katzky said:
When I get close to that point, I think I will actually dump it all myself. Pick a couple of banks separated by significant distance. Self service counter. It seems like it would be nice to make possible some young CRH "hit of a lifetime". I can just imagine his excitment as he posts on treasurenet about the "10 solid boxes. Solid. All 90%!"

Just let me know when you are ready. I will meet you at the branch.

Why go to the branch? I will meet you at home with champagne and caviar :icon_sunny:
 
Mine are to buried on the beach under the sand castle my wife makes out of my ashes

good luck to some hunter!
 
I'm taking mine with me. I already have arrangemants for the Brinks truck to follow me in the hearse.
 
This kinda reminds me of this old story; a wealthy silver mine owner (I put that in there :laughing7:), was on his death bed, everyone was there, his wife, kids, friends and family lawyer, so he passed, the lawyer came down stairs where everyone was, and they all asked him, "how much did he leave?" ......the lawyer said " He left it all, he didn't take any of it with him" :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom