What's new

All From One Bag

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess someone must have dumped a collection. I sure wish I could have found the rest of them. Cheers Jim
 

Attachments

  • halves.webp
    halves.webp
    86.5 KB · Views: 510
Upvote 0
Must have been a collection. WTG :thumbsup:
 
WOW, what a sweet score :thumbsup:
 
Wow you are a true proofessional. :thumbsup:
 
Awesome score!!!! :thumbsup:
 
RIGHT PALCE AT THE RIGHT TIME

DW
 
so are all the "frosties silver?" good score either way :thumbsup:
 
Pipster said:
so are all the "frosties silver?" good score either way :thumbsup:

The 71 and 85 are definitely clad proofs. The mint did make silver proofs along with clad proofs for the 2000's. Based on the picture, you can see the tell-tale sign of copper (orange glow reflected from the rim).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom