What's new

All from the same camp on my place

shadrickhunt

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2017
Messages
95
Reaction score
326
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1572640114.507042.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1572640145.745789.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1572640160.506140.webp
 
Upvote 0
Great looking artifacts!
 
We all should be as lucky...dang nice artifacts.
 
Great stuff.

Pleasure to see.

Thanks.

What can you tell us about it?
 
Nice Tennessee points! I like all the triangles. Please put your location everytime you post.
 
Great stuff.

Pleasure to see.

Thanks.

What can you tell us about it?

I find Archaic points , Woodland points in that area . I’m on the Cumberland Plateau here in Tennessee a lot of gulfs and bluffs with rock shelters . I scratch around in front of the shelters I really don’t like digging in them I’m afraid I might get into a burial. Not sure if they buried in rock houses or not .Really don’t want to find out.
 
Wow! Great stuff.
 
very nice, is that some senora flint in the frames?
 
Man, I love the darker colored points and blades...I'm gonna have to find someone to put me on some. All of my finds around my area are tallahatta. Not that I'm ungrateful for the ones I do find, but those different colors are beautiful!
 
Nice!! Looks it may have been used as a camp at different times?
 
Man, I love the darker colored points and blades...I'm gonna have to find someone to put me on some. All of my finds around my area are tallahatta. Not that I'm ungrateful for the ones I do find, but those different colors are beautiful!

I find mostly black and sometimes wish I could find more quartzite.
 
Beautiful frame of artifacts
 
Wow! That’s an impressive collection. There are a good number of points there that would draw a lot of interest and conversation if you posted them individually.
Tennessee has a very wide variety of triangle types.
Speaking for myself -aside from admiring the beauty, individuality and craftsmanship of each piece, learning everything I can about each type and all there nuances is a driving passion.

So (please) break that frame down and highlight a handful of those awesome killers!!!
 
Very nice collection. Congratulations
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom