What's new

All I want for ChristmassTwo front teeth

cannonball

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2010
Messages
915
Reaction score
4,783
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast NJ
Detector(s) used
DEUS 11 Fisher F75ltd,TDI Minelab Excailber
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
denture3.webpdenture1.webp
Can anyone help me identify this Denture. It appears to be silver with maker marks of STENNETT
 
Last edited:
Boy those teeth are WHITE!!!
 
Upvote 0
LOL You got a pic?
 
Upvote 0
If there wooden there George Washingtons
 
Upvote 0
I googled Stennett dentures and saw 1890's.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet Buck
 
Upvote 0
When my Grandpa retired from the Navy he started a dental lab. Might be a partial framework. I used to print out tiny cut outs of the patients last name every now and then. The name was put in a groove cut in the acrylic then clear acrylic over it. Some labs put patients name on the metal with a lathe. I'd show it to a few local dentist and maybe a lab near by. I'm sure someone would be happy to get this back.
 
Upvote 0
Got my interest up. Sure would like to see them.
 
Upvote 0
they look painful....
 
Upvote 0
Yikes! I'm sure the person moved on from that.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom