W Who's the boss Full Member Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 135 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Mar 29, 2010 #1 Hello my friends I post a picture of all my gold for these three month of 2010. For the moment, it's a very good year. Bye jérome Attachments DSC03010.gif 367.6 KB · Views: 1,216 Upvote 0
Hello my friends I post a picture of all my gold for these three month of 2010. For the moment, it's a very good year. Bye jérome
syko Sr. Member Joined Oct 20, 2007 Messages 384 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab Manticore Mar 30, 2010 #21 U need to stop detecting the site where the jewelery store burned down......send some to our beaches,lol. :P
U need to stop detecting the site where the jewelery store burned down......send some to our beaches,lol. :P
W Who's the boss Full Member Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 135 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Mar 30, 2010 Thread Owner #22 lol thinks my friends Friday, I'll go to detect. I'll post you the picture of gold(I hope so ...)
rockyredbaron Hero Member Joined Jul 20, 2005 Messages 848 Reaction score 101 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2010 #23 WATCH OUT ........CRACKBADGER !!!! THERE'S A NEW KID IN TOWN !!!! Rockyredbaron HH to all
North Florida Beach Hunter Jr. Member Joined May 31, 2008 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Lake City, FL Detector(s) used Excalibur 1000 II, Ace 250, Gold Bug 2, Fisher 1265-X, C&G Bobcat, Previously Garrett Groundhog and Bounty Hunter RB 10 Mar 31, 2010 #24 That settles it..........I'm moving to France!
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2010 #25 That is a very impressive amount of finds You must have very little competition there
BepiPresot Jr. Member Joined Mar 3, 2010 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location North east Italy Detector(s) used White's Pi Pro, E-Trac, Safari, CZ21 10,5", Excalibur II 8" Apr 1, 2010 #26 Hi Jerome, in june I will come and meet you... if you want . I will go in vacation in Costa Brava and I think to do some stop in France. In the meantime leave some ring for me
Hi Jerome, in june I will come and meet you... if you want . I will go in vacation in Costa Brava and I think to do some stop in France. In the meantime leave some ring for me
girardpaguy Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2008 Messages 401 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Girard Pa Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QDII / Cen Tec Pinpointer Apr 1, 2010 #27 outstanding my friend...... your on a roll......
Rusted Nail Jr. Member Joined Jan 28, 2010 Messages 71 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Nord Dakota Der A Detector(s) used Old Relic/Garrett -ADS Master Hunter- Deepseeker/ Whites - Coinmaster Apr 1, 2010 #28 Say that's my ring, Just kidding, man I've got to move somewhere that there are some people .
Silver Surfer Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 6, 2009 Messages 1,213 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida- Somewhere in the middle Detector(s) used MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2010 #29 Obviously MD'ing is not as popular abroad as it is here in the US... I wonder what the finds would be like on the beaches of Rio, or even in Belize for that matter... You are my new hero..... I thought Jaws2 was the ring-king... Maybe in the US.
Obviously MD'ing is not as popular abroad as it is here in the US... I wonder what the finds would be like on the beaches of Rio, or even in Belize for that matter... You are my new hero..... I thought Jaws2 was the ring-king... Maybe in the US.
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2010 #30 these were all found in water?
W Who's the boss Full Member Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 135 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Apr 6, 2010 Thread Owner #31 Yes, I detect only in the water .
R rooney Tenderfoot Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 6, 2010 #32 Hi Jerome have you detected anywhere else in the world? all the best
W Who's the boss Full Member Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 135 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Apr 6, 2010 Thread Owner #33 I have detected in Thailand too. It's very good, because in general, your gold'finds are un 22K (916/000) !!!!!!!!!!!!
I have detected in Thailand too. It's very good, because in general, your gold'finds are un 22K (916/000) !!!!!!!!!!!!