- Joined
- May 11, 2011
- Messages
- 21,617
- Reaction score
- 31,162
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Mass.
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
My camera goes around my neck when I go out the door as I never know what I'll see,kinda like metal detecting..never know what you will find.
I get a cup a day..

Small but HOT!

Nectar sucker,he was there quite awhile with his straw stuck down there..

Flower eater,he ate and crapped for hours
..

Nuts found out he likes cream cheese and bagels..

Red tail..
Couple hours out of the cocoon..

Young blue jays remind me of these guys from The Dark Crystal

Walker the pesky squirrel that has outsmarted me for months.

GOD Bless
Chris
I get a cup a day..

Small but HOT!

Nectar sucker,he was there quite awhile with his straw stuck down there..

Flower eater,he ate and crapped for hours
..
Nuts found out he likes cream cheese and bagels..

Red tail..
Couple hours out of the cocoon..

Young blue jays remind me of these guys from The Dark Crystal

Walker the pesky squirrel that has outsmarted me for months.

GOD Bless
Chris
Every time I try and get a chipmunk, the critter scatters before I can focus!









