ScubaDetector
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2016
- Messages
- 3,689
- Reaction score
- 8,247
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Port Huron MI
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- 2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
FAKE!! My only gold ring today is a ring that says sterling top and 1/20 10K GF. LOL it had me fooled when I found it and tossed it into my goodie bag. Only after I got out and looked I knew something was wrong with it. All the religious medals are plated except for the real small one which is sterling.
The Captain Midnight decoder pin is in great shape. Just missing the gold plating. I kind of enjoyed that find.
So today I get a sterling bracelet with a chain, the top has a hat with the letters HI on it. Made in Detroit. I get a larger sterling bracelet also. A no date SLQ, a merc and two war nickels. An 1899 V and a no date buffalo. Nine wheat's oldest is 1917. A few more odds and ends but nothing super exciting.
On the way down to the dive I got a call about an I-phone that went swimming off a snail boat. I told them I would get it tonight. So I go to the marina and suit up. 5 minutes later the phone is in her hands and a 100.00 is in mine. Good enough for me.











The Captain Midnight decoder pin is in great shape. Just missing the gold plating. I kind of enjoyed that find.
So today I get a sterling bracelet with a chain, the top has a hat with the letters HI on it. Made in Detroit. I get a larger sterling bracelet also. A no date SLQ, a merc and two war nickels. An 1899 V and a no date buffalo. Nine wheat's oldest is 1917. A few more odds and ends but nothing super exciting.
On the way down to the dive I got a call about an I-phone that went swimming off a snail boat. I told them I would get it tonight. So I go to the marina and suit up. 5 minutes later the phone is in her hands and a 100.00 is in mine. Good enough for me.











Upvote
22



seems that every hunt posted at an old war site has a button involved. Just thinkin out loud.. What is the weirdest thing you have found water detecting. I bet there are cars sunk maybe someone who drowned the body never found ect I like water detecting and want to learn to scuba probably why Ive been more curious about that kind of stuff. Thanks for sharing your finds with us. AS ALWAYS STAY SAFE!!!!!!!!!!

great pictures too!






