What's new

All this was bought.Not CRH. Sorry if in wrong category

greg23

Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
322
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I bought all at 10 times face .175 Canadian silver dollars,280 half dollars 100 dimes,7 quarters.

HH

Greg
 

Attachments

  • silver.webp
    silver.webp
    83.4 KB · Views: 350
Upvote 0
Wow! Very pretty coins. Is 10 times face a good deal? I have no idea what the silver content is of those coins. Also, where did you go to buy them?
 
10 times face is a pretty good deal.I put an ad on an internet classified site advertising to buy gold and silver coins,jewellery as well.
 
Looks like a good deal....Nice haul!!!!!
 
I would pay 10x face for the U.S. and they look to be in really nice condition but cant really tell from your long shot photo.

Thanks for sharing. We love everything about coins so your in the right place. Thanks for the eyecandy.

Mojo
 
mts said:
Wow! Very pretty coins. Is 10 times face a good deal? I have no idea what the silver content is of those coins. Also, where did you go to buy them?

80% silver. Some of the year of quarters and dimes were 50% I believe.

Not a bad deal, especially if he bought them with Canadian dollars. US dealers discount them heavily when you go to sell unless BU silver dollars, but I would assume that in Canada they are in demand.

Jim
 
Anybody see the news about the guy killed from Craigslist add? Don't have anybody come to your home! Be safe out there, HH Mark
 
What are the dates on the silver dollars? Do you folks still mint a "Dollar" denomination coin? If you do, what size is it? Pretty coins you have there.
 
most are from the 60,s.There are 3 from 1937 4 from 1936,4 from 1935 9 from 1939,9 from 1949.No really big money coins
 
we still mint a dollar coin but its a lot smaller and they are nickel -clad dollars :(
 
Canadian Silver Dollars are nice looking coins. Thanks for the pics
HH
Rich
 
Nice stash! I really like the silver Canadians, and I have lots of the dimes. I should purchase some silver halves, they are sweet! ffd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom