What's new

Almost dreamed a roll

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday Sep 19, 2009 Bank of America

Kenns 40% 14
Keens 90% 1
Total Keepers all in one roll 15
5 Halves short of a dreamed roll
Thanks for watching

Darth Walker
 

Attachments

  • Almost a dream roll.webp
    Almost a dream roll.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 285
  • By Dates.webp
    By Dates.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 269
Upvote 0
Good job Darth. Have not heard much from you lately but great find dude.

Golden Silver
 
That's definitely a tasty roll Mr. Walker. I seem to get only buttered biscuits while y'all get rolls. My wife scored some hefty rolls today, but the most I've ever gotten was 12. Nice work.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Yes, customer roll. I do not like the machine rolls

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom