almost here!!!!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feeling like a little kid, I think one of the best parts in detecting is waiting for the new to arrive, looking out the window, chasing the trucks down lol, naw but am excited to try it out, quick question its got the 3 coils with with it, & I've heard a lot of people say for a new user to the fisher start with the 5" coil, not sure if that would be towards someone who never used any detectors or anyone new to it use a 5" to start

What you getting Christo? Thought you liked that 705?

I do, the 705 is a great machine & well very versitle I liked the build quality,the ability to change different frequencies with a,simple coil change,& it also had quite a bit in the menu for a good hunt, see I've used many machines & never had a 705 so figured I'd try it usually ill know kinda right away if its,gonna work or not & this one it just didn't click with me, not sure why not sayingvit was a bad machine at all it just wasn't for me. I got a fisher f75ltd coming in, this I have used in the past was a friends never owed one but did use & liked it so I went with it

Naw not a new definetly would have wanted new but I got a used & used very little not old one either I think its little over a year old as a back up to a minelab gpx 4800

Yeah I been eyeing that or the T2 for a while....

Maybe next year? Congrats christo!

Thanks

I use the sniper on my 75 and its great. Good luck.

The Limited is an great machine. I think you will keep the sniper on for a while. If you like the parks and ole schools.

Brother has it so its not to to far away

Thank you

Feeling like a little kid, I think one of the best parts in detecting is waiting for the new to arrive, looking out the window, chasing the trucks down lol, naw but am excited to try it out, quick question its got the 3 coils with with it, & I've heard a lot of people say for a new user to the fisher start with the 5" coil, not sure if that would be towards someone who never used any detectors or anyone new to it use a 5" to start

An f75!? I'm comin over to your place!

Way to rub it in lol

Sorry, Treasurenet was lagging, so I sent it twice accidentally.

Hahaha I'm just kidding around, hey its just another detector with a different name on it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back