What's new

Almost Vacation Time !

eagleeye299

Greenie
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Leesburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Excalibur
One more hour of work and then down the shore for two weeks. I will be in Belmar N.J. for the next two weeks so I hope some very nice people were kind enough to leave a few "deposits" behind for me to find. Can't wait ! :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
if you can make it to seaside one night let me now ...ill hunt with you , if you want company
 
I'll keep that in mind. I might try to get down to Seaside so my family can hit the boardwalk. If I do I will shoot you a message.
 
Hey there, I love seaside! I go there all the time. Look for the lifeguard stands, thats where the people swim, out in front of them.
I'll be down there both days this weekend, maybe I'll see you there, I'm the middleaged whiteguy with the slight pudge in the middle, wait, that just described almost everyone there :tongue3:
I have a pigeon patch on my baseball cap, its grey, that and an excalibur thats green.
Good luck, the sand is deep there so go slow and listen for the whispers.
Danny.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom