Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost Horse,

you are doing fine in what you have shown us. I have enjoyed what you have chosen to share with us.

Gysylife has been a disappointment to this point in my opinion.

You do not need to engage this individual at this point.

Even with my ignorance in this enjoyable hobby I hope you don`t mind that I stand with you. :coffee2:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Lost Horse said:
My Response Is a Quote from - Ingo Swann
True skepticism does not begin by being anti-anything.
The processes of open consideration and examination (i.e., research)
will ultimately establish whether something exists or not. ~

Lost Horse
El Vigilante de los Corazones Espanoles

I certainly agree that a true skeptic begins with the premise that all things are possible, and I certainly belong in that group. However, another quote I ascribe to is, "Nearly everything you believe is a lie". This assertion certainly applies in the field of treasure hunting. Your moniker, El Vigilante de los Corazones Espanoles, is a case in point. The hearts we find are mainly natural, but the manmade hearts that occasionally turn up were not created by the Spanish. If this is all a game to you, then proceed. If not, then begin to expand your boundaries and dig deeper. "Things are seldom as they seem".

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Lost Horse,
There are many of us who enjoy your thread :icon_thumright:!!! Thanks for taking the time to do it... and for letting us tag along.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes lost horse,that google type map you did is killer,and other things.like tin horn said,thanks for taking the the time,and sharing.
dogtth

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks allot Lost Horse. This might be a dumb question but I have never seen a vault or what one would look like. If you have a picture would you please post one. What was the final marker leading you to the Vault and how far was it from the final marker. Thanks again very very detailed.

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
Victorio,

Old dog posted a vault in the basic signs and symbols thread a few pages back, along with the entire inbound trail. It's worth searching for

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost Horse:
I've noticed in the last 2 or 3 weeks, that when I use the "refresh" button on the address header, the page often comes up only in TEXT format and I hit the refresh AGAIN and the fully layout of the page comes back. There might be a glitch in the Firefox code that hangs up on the initial page load. :dontknow:
Does that sign stay and your photos not show up if you do a "refresh"?

Just one possibility.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Thank you so much for all the education you teach every one, In my part of the country you are lucky to get 1/2 mile stretch of country with out something obstructing your view, plus that country is where the mines are at, all we have is trails and cache sites and by the time you get the method pretty well nailed down you are to old to move around much. Thank You

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
lost horse,
your the greatest, your insight, your pics, are impecable, I know from the hunt we were both on, your on the correct path, let no one discourage you...everthing you have stated is confirmed by my own knowledge, proved over and over again in the field.
1. the spanish heart is just that "spainish~! for springer not to know that shows his depth of knowledge
is suspect. the hearts are intergral to the monument...not some party -that -might have done, all hearts of spainish design have their own built in in confirmation marks or clues..for instance if an omega monument element or two points to the dig spot and you dig down 2 feet or so and find a heart shaped rock, you can G.D. Guarantee it is a Spanish heart ~!..not some alien or previous interlopers...work
2. springers attempts to confuse the treasure hunter is ludicris and damaging if you listen to his rethoric
3.the heart is only used to convey one thing,,"gold" and it is used many times as a very subtle pointer...
together with a hoyo [which means THE mine or CACHE-so follow closely to the information provided.
4.the owl tells you you are within close boundries of the Cache or Mine.

As for a newbie trying to tell you that the Pack Mule signs was not a Mule, well that is inexperience talking as the 'pack mule' is more cleverly disguised than any onther sign, only a tiny percentages of pack mules will have the tell tale ears placed on the monument. It is proximity that makes the Mule Pack
true and real..in context with the other signs, The mule pack is found between other real and confrimed signs, never out there by its self..[this was one of the last signs to be broken]
And if seen in the oppisite direction, other signs will be seen in the pack mule pile that are important as well.

It is easy for arm chair trackers, newbees or deniers to shoot arrows in to the backs of the pioneers..
as they are OUT IN FRONT - AND MAKE EASY TARGETS as they go out on limbs and prove things on the ground which dont also show up in the pics..

I only know just a few things to be real, correct and true, and high on that list is LOST HORSE and her ability to PHOTO-TRACK AND EXPLAIN THE TRAIL-
as Dign once said..."keep up the good work"
oro tommorow
rangler

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
"He doth protest too much, methinks."

It's from Shakespeare, rag, revised somewhat especially for you, and it means that when you go out of your way to discredit my statements, it very well could be motivated by your knowing that I am correct. On the other hand, I and many others have merely asked you for verification of your bizarre and as yet unsubstantiated theories, and you've never produced. The dots are not difficult to connect.

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
i followed rangler and OD and others advice and dug this heart 2ft down,couldve been the work of medling earthworms but doubt it.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
hadji009 said:
i followed rangler and OD and others advice and dug this heart 2ft down,couldve been the work of medling earthworms but doubt it.

Looks like an Indian artifact. That area you circled looks like the way Italians and others write their '7'. When ragler and Old Dog realize what they're finding isn't 'Spanish', they'll probably begin moving ahead.

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Brent,

Nice heart. Thanks for sharing.

I see line separating right lobe. I see a word.

Did you measure from a triangle to dig the heart.

What is the next move, if there is one.

if you can, will you share more on this nice heart.

Mario

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield said:
hadji009 said:

Looks like an Indian artifact. That area you circled looks like the way Italians and others write their '7'. When ragler and Old Dog realize what they're finding isn't 'Spanish', they'll probably begin moving ahead.
Are you saying that the word ORO is part of the Native American language?

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
stevesno said:
Springfield said:
hadji009 said:

Are you saying that the word ORO is part of the Native American language?

Of course not. 'Oro' is Spanish for 'gold'. Let me ask you a question: do you really believe a Spaniard would carve the word 'gold' on a rock buried two feet in the ground as a clue to lead somebody to a, presumably, hidden gold mine or cache?

By the way, if the carved stone is genuine, the carvings in question, the 'ORO'-appearing characters, are themselves not a word, but a map. And they are not 'Spanish'. Based on the stones' appearance in the photo, I'm skeptical about its authenticity. It's hard to say from a picture, and I assume it's been well-cleaned, but I'd be hard pressed to assume it's been buried long.

OP
OP
Lost Horse

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi everyone,
First of all I want to thank those who have supported my field work and research

And for those who are skeptics “Somebody denying knowledge is possible”
I don’t know what else to do or tell them
I am done trying to convince them – in fact I don’t need to convince anyone
I have spent 15 years in many mining areas and found the common relationships
Between the different mining areas when it comes to Markers

I am not a Treasure Hunter – I am an amateur archeologist / field worker
This is not a GAME to me – I am not after GOLD, I seek knowledge
It’s my collection of data that makes me stand strong on this subject
I have spent years just in this one mining area

I have tried to share my knowledge of many years of field work through this thread
I even posted Marker by Marker so you can enjoy the experience
And even a MAP so you and other can see how it was set up
I have put all my cards on the table for all to see
And yet you’re Monkey Brain, still has a problem comprehending this reality
To me you’re ranting and denial shows you’re ig nor ant on this subject
Caused by a lack of knowledge, understanding, and or experience.

Lost Horse

Last edited:

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
all the coins on that post were on top of the heart rock in order from 1700 to 1600 there was some1 checking this treasure thruout time. i think they would show up and find other coin annd kno that it had not been disturbed and they would put there coin down with the date they were there and move on.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hadji009 said:
all the coins on that post were on top of the heart rock in order from 1700 to 1600 there was some1 checking this treasure thruout time. i think they would show up and find other coin annd kno that it had not been disturbed and they would put there coin down with the date they were there and move on.
I cannot find this post under coins? Can someone help me out? Thanks Stev/Ok found...what denomination were these?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread