What's new

Alright Apush whats up ???

Argentium

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
9,079
Reaction score
5,580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright Apush what's up ???

We know you are on the road , guess you can't get on line . Will you be back in time for your
box and beer extravaganza tomorrow night ? Let us know ! Argentium.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Alright Apush what's up ???

I am going to make a guess and say skunk city... hope not but if it was a dream box I am sure she would have been online already.
 
Re: Alright Apush what's up ???

Hey apush!
Where are ya sweetheart? Any luck! We are all on pins and needles waiting to hear from you.
rileyboy
 
Re: Alright Apush what's up ???

Hmmm,

Let's think about this...

she is a school administrator and it's July.

I'm not going to ask her what she's doing on her Summer Vacation until it's after her Her Summer Vacation :tongue3:
 
I found her car.

I was cruising "The Strand" and found the Apush"s car.
 

Attachments

  • budweiser-65-mustang.webp
    budweiser-65-mustang.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 197

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom