What's new

Alright so.... i know im crazy

historicallycrazy

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
I tried a few times before to explain what i was finding but. Noone ever sees it. I cleaned one of these about ten years ago I just found a match. You can see in the left bottom that there is a square grinded smooth and numbered. These buttons have a ton of hidden symbols and pictures in the background. Hopefully having a clean one and a dug one identical side by side will show off what I'm talking about. You guys see anything? The site I dug it on was owned by owned by James trenchand and used for a large workshop of engraving and casting. Making dies and plates . Blie pics are edit. I changed the color so hopefull it will help you see the pattern. Anyone?
1000001359.webp
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250711_162218_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20250711_162218_Gallery.webp
    98.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20250711_162214_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20250711_162214_Gallery.webp
    91.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20250711_192440_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20250711_192440_Gallery.webp
    282.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20250711_192658_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20250711_192658_Gallery.webp
    252.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20250711_192557_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20250711_192557_Gallery.webp
    263.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Upvote 0
When I saw the caption for this thread I thought might be about me But while there may be some resemblance I do not think IT is about me after all i
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom